Benefits of Registration and Membership
By joining the RRCO you:
- THE MARK OF DISTINCTION: You may use the legal designation RRPr (Registered Reflexology Practitioner). This is only available and applicable to RRCO members. The RRPr designation is Federally Recognized and is a certification mark protected under trademark laws.
- Are entitled to discounted Professional and General Liability through our negotiated group rate. In addition you can have coverage for numerous holistic modalities without having to pay extra for each modality you practice. NOTE: If you have clients you should be insured. Protect your client, your family and your business.
- Have representation and participation in the RRCO lobbying at various levels of government. RRCO represents you on issues that concern holistic practitioners in general and Registered Reflexologists in particular. For example, recent requirements for mandatory licensing of practitioners in most municipalities throughout the south-western areas of the province.
- Have an opportunity to have a say in and influence the direction of your profession.
- You belong to a profession that is recognized as professional and respected.
- The RRCO has established minimum education standards and advertising standards.