Natural Sole Wellness Centre
1677 Carling Ave. Ottawa, ON
Certified Reflexologist Position at Natural Sole Wellness Centre
We, at Natural Sole Wellness Centre, are seeking an additional Certified Reflexologist due to an increased demand in our Reflexology Services. Join a growing team of Health and Wellness Professionals and work along side a collaborative team that include Massage Therapists, Foot Care Nurses, Acupuncturist, Reflexologist, and Medical Aesthetician.
About our Clinic
We are located in a high traffic area, right in Wesboro on Carling with free parking and easy access. We are Ottawa’s “One stop shop” for all health and wellness needs. Our unique and diverse team of professionals work in collaboration to make sure that our patients receive quality and personalized care.
We offer a competitive split as well as a fully furnished room that includes an Electric Bed and linens. You will also receive full administration support with a full time receptionist, Website, Marketing, and access to our EMR System for Charting, Billing, and Booking.
- An established and growing patient base
- Competitive split based on experience and skills
- No room rental fees
- Newly renovated and modern appealing wellness centre
- Located in a high traffic area of Carling Ave. near Kirkwood
- Ample of parking space
- Growing team of health care practitioners within the centre
- Comforting & soothing atmosphere with quiet rooms
- New state of the art equipment: rooms are fully furnished with linen
- Full reception service, administrative support and website
- E-charting with automated appointment reminders as well as Reception services
- Flexible shifts according to hours of operations
Job Type: Part-time -15-20 per week
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Massage Addict Richmond Hill is looking for a Certified Reflexologist
Full Time or Part Time
Massage Addict Richmond Hill is a very busy health care clinic located in a large and very busy strip mall on Yonge St. We are looking for another team member to join us as soon as possible. This owner active clinic, will work with the Reflexologist to determine the best schedule for success.
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based network of health and wellness clinics. Join our team and be part of a movement that’s helping to improve the health of Canadians through four therapeutic services: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Reflexology.
How we support our Reflexologists: Our team provides full-service business and administrative support, which includes taking care of the rent, bookings, billing, and laundry so that you can successfully focus 100% on your clients’ therapeutic needs.
Additionally, we’ll provide you with:
- An established (and growing) client base
- Flexible scheduling that works for you
- National, regional, and local marketing campaigns
- Full-time reception coverage
- All of your supplies & PPE’s
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team who cross-refers clients within the clinic
- An awesome clinic culture (if we do say so ourselves)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be certified and members in good standing with a recognized Reflexology association
- Reflexology certificate
- Passionate about providing high-quality treatments to help clients feel their best!
We invite you to come take a tour of a clinic, meet our team, see our treatment rooms, ask as many questions as you like and discover why Massage Addict is a great place to work!
Locally Owned. Proudly Canadian: We are so proud of our East Coast roots that began, back in 2008, with a massage therapy clinic in Halifax. Over the years, as the market evolved and changed, we also evolved and changed, and grew to 100 clinics operating across the country. Seeing increased demand for additional therapeutic solutions led to the introduction of Reflexology (2018), Acupuncture (2019), and Chiropractic Care (2020). We provide 65,000+ treatments each month; 83% of which are to help relieve pain or reduce stress and/or anxiety.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you currently Registered with the RAC or another accredited college in Canada?
Contact Ron at 705-984-7685 (c) Text or phone