Certified Reflexologist – Full Time and Part Time
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based network of health and wellness clinics. Join our team and be part of a movement that’s helping to improve the health of Canadians through four therapeutic services: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture and Reflexology.
How we support our Reflexologists: Our team provides full-service business and administrative support, which includes taking care of the rent, bookings, billing, and laundry so that you can successfully focus 100% on your clients’ therapeutic needs.
Additionally, we’ll provide you with:
- An established (and growing) client base
- Flexible scheduling that works for you
- National, regional, and local marketing campaigns
- Full-time reception coverage
- All of your supplies & PPE’s
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team who cross-refers clients within the clinic
- An awesome clinic culture (if we do say so ourselves)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must be certified and members in good standing with a recognized Reflexology association
- Reflexology certificate
- Passionate about providing high-quality treatments to help clients feel their best!
We invite you to come take a tour of a clinic, meet our team, see our treatment rooms, ask as many questions as you like and discover why Massage Addict is a great place to work!
Locally Owned. Proudly Canadian: We are so proud of our East Coast roots that began, back in 2008, with a massage therapy clinic in Halifax. Over the years, as the market evolved and changed, we also evolved and changed, and grew to 100 clinics operating across the country. Seeing increased demand for additional therapeutic solutions led to the introduction of Reflexology (2018), Acupuncture (2019), and Chiropractic Care (2020). We provide 65,000+ treatments each month; 83% of which are to help relieve pain or reduce stress and/or anxiety.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
Corey Henderson RMT
1130 Steeles Ave E | Unit #1 | Milton, ON L9T 6C8 | tel (905) 878-4772 | cell (905) 520-1216
1850 Major Mackenzie Dr W | Unit #3-4 | Maple, ON L6A 4R9 | tel (905) 918-0199 | cell (905) 520-1216
Client Volunteer Opportunities
In a Client Support Volunteer role, volunteers support clients who are living with advanced illness, and their family members and friends. Volunteers also support the bereaved. In all programs, Client Support Volunteers provide emotional, social and practical support. Please click here for more information.